Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Whats Important


“Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
Dale Carnegie
I was talking with my daughter-in-law (the daughter I always wanted) last night about some friends who are going through a real tragedy right now. Our conversation had me asking myself do I spend enough time on the important things in life. Will people say one day he was a great guy but not be able mention a good thing I did? He was a good salesman(you know they will say that, LOL). Do we spend all our time trying to be successful or just make it in these troubled times that we forget God, family , and others.
What I'm trying to say is that although you may enjoy your work, don't allow it to be what defines you.
I am a Christian, husband, father,grandfather,son,a neighbor and friend that enjoys and works in sales.
What are you? Ask yourself today and try to do something nice for anyone today that you wouldn't normally do. Before you know it you'll be doing two or three good things. You can affect your street, your street affect your neighborhood,your neighborhood your city and so on.

Steve Becker
iPRO Business Systems
steve@ipubsoftware.com
www.ipubsoftware.com

No comments:

Post a Comment